Thursday, January 12, 2012

The Holiday Season: A Recap - Tesfa Art Aid International Fundraiser

So, my mom asked me tonight if I was going to blog again. I have many posts swirling about but when I sit down to write, nothing sounds that interesting. So, if you are looking for some lovely writing, check out the list of blogs to the left. You'll find some good stuff.


Over here, I'm going to share some photos of our November, December and start of 2012. We've had a lovely last couple of months.


Back in November, my cousin and I went to a fundraiser for Art Aid International. This program is run through the Tesfa Foundation (the one where the bracelets are sponsoring a student) and brings art to children in Ethiopia. I bought this painting of little Ethiopian children handprints for the playroom. It was a great cause to support, and I had a blast hanging out with my cousin.




No comments:

Post a Comment