Saturday, April 30, 2011

When Jose's away

Last week Jose went out of town for business for a few days. I decided that this would be the perfect time to paint our 1/2 bath.



Before





A trip to Ikea (I love their free childcare. Seriously, I may just go to Ikea one day to sit in a super hip, staged room and relax for an hour. Do you think they'd care if I brought a book and a cup of coffee?)





Drum major/Doctor Turo makes sure that I'm okay after all my hard work. I did non-paint related tasks while he was awake. I did all of the painting while he was sleeping because I could only imagine what his "help" would look like.





New & Improved bathroom! This was my first solo painting project. I caught up with the top 40 hits on Pandora and had a couple lengthy phone chats with my darling friend Jess. If you do some inspecting, it's far from perfect. So don't look too closely at the ceiling if you come over, okay? But I felt pretty good when it was all done and I think Jose was rather surprised when he got home.



No comments:

Post a Comment